[TowerTalk] Radical alternative for pinning beams

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radical alternative for pinning beams
From: (Frank T. Brady)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 21:09:31 -0700
Bill, I call that one HECK of a brainstorm - maybe a brain tsunami when you
consider how much trouble it would save).  Besides, it's just . . . SLICK
and I sure hope others like you jump on this - I'd like to see it go all the
way to prototype and up the tower!  I guess it's going to take some smart
rotator controller guys to sense the flux-compass signals and adjust the
seek accordingly.