[TowerTalk] drilling chromoly es similar pipe

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] drilling chromoly es similar pipe
From: (Robert Naumann)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 18:48:31 +0100
One of the gentleman here in the Dallas area,  N5AR,  recommends using
stuff called "bailer belting" and it gets this name because it is used on
hay bailers.  They're pretty common just north of here in farm country.

de N5AR:
It is about $ 1.60 per foot and width is 6 inches. One foot will make pads
for 2 rotators.  It is pretty stiff and abt 1/4 thick. It is tough stuff.
good luck, Dan

Robert E. Naumann
ex KR2J, W6V
Plano, TX  USA