[TowerTalk] Customer Service

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Customer Service
From: (Charlie Summers)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 05:35:09 -0600
Hi to all.

I just want to reiterate that I have dealt with Texas Towers for years
and those folks have never let me down.  My latest episode was trying to
rush a Rohn 45 tower up before my neighbors changed their minds.  Gerald
filled several emergency orders, all UPS Red and some for Saturday

My point is that even though I can understand an occasional glitch in
filling an order, I must rely on Texas Towers for my tower equipment
based on their track record with me.

Gerald, keep up the good work!

Charlie, W0YG..>>