[TowerTalk] True north?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] True north?
From: broz@csn.net (John Brosnahan)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 07:58:40 -0600 (MDT)
At 02:04 PM 7/3/97 +200, you wrote:
>I suggest a Reflector filter that rejects any message containing the
>following terms:

>  lightning

I would add "lightening" to the list as well.  Seems that over 50% of the
writers don't know how to spell lightning.

Although "lightening" used in the context of bleaching your clothes used
for antenna and tower work should be allowed.  Anything that "cleans up"
the reflector should be permissible. And it might add more YL interest
if the reflector talked about soap and bleach!     One of the few topics
it doesn't seem to cover.    ;-)

(This product contains no PCBs (Politically Correct Blatherings))

John  W0UN