FW: [TowerTalk] texas towers back order

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [TowerTalk] texas towers back order
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 97 11:47:00 -0600

 ----------
From:  Steve Weisbrod
Sent:  Thursday, July 03, 1997 10:32 AM
To:  'TexasRF@aol.com'; 'towertalk@contesting.com'
Subject:  RE: [TowerTalk] texas towers back order

I have never bought anything from TT but they spent time on the phone
with me and gave me very good advice when I was looking for a mast.
Because of that excellent customer service I will buy something from
them. But when your talking about customer service it is perception that
counts. If the customer perceives he is getting service he is. If he
perceives he is not he isn't.  I think this forum will make both
customers and vendors BETTER!

73 Steve W8GAZ