[TowerTalk] Re: Texas Towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Texas Towers
From: (Earl W Cunningham)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 10:18:10 EDT
>Jim, we were sincere when we said "sorry for the delay".

I suppose, Gerald, that you're also sorry for the "slight" error you made
when you "sincerely" told me the 3/8" thread, 6" take-up turnbuckles you
have available are rated at 4000 lbs load.

Your super-alloy turnbuckles are indeed a bargain!!  I'm not sure how
you're able to sell them for less than McMaster-Carr does for their
same-size steel turnbuckles which are only rated at 1200 lbs.

My resultant doubt about your integrity made me decide to be on the safe
side, so I ordered six 1/2" thread, 6" throw turnbuckles from
McMaster-Carr, which are rated at 2200 lbs.

de Earl,  K6SE