[TowerTalk] Thrust Bearings

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thrust Bearings
From: (Keith Sproul)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:46:28 -0400
I need to know what type of thrust bearings are out there..

I would like to get a bearing that fits over a 2 1/2 piece of pipe alowing
a smaller piece of pipe to rotate inside of it.  I do not have a flat place
to mount the bearing, so it has to mount to the round 2 1/2 inch piece of

I know these exist, because I have one for smaller diameter.

Any pointers?

Keith Sproul, WU2Z

Keith Sproul         WU2Z
Student Housing Network Coordinator             908 445-3695 W
Rutgers University Computing Services           909 821-4828 H