[TowerTalk] Upside down mast

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Upside down mast
From: (
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 15:32:15 -0700
Good afternoon.

I have done this several times, but not on a guyed tower. I use it to rotate
close-spaced stacks with one rotator.

Recommended it to a fellow back in PA this summer and he put it up, too, to
stack two antennas for 20 mtrs. It takes a little ingenuity to be sure it is

One caution for crank-ups is to be sure the "down mat" CANNOT swing into the
tower and wedge itself when lowering the tower.

Other than that, it is a simple way to have a rotating stack of smaller
antennas with a single rotator.

Have a good day and 73,
                        Tom, N6BT
                        Force 12 Antennas and Systems