Fwd: [TowerTalk] WARNING: Enough on Texas Towers already

To: <>
Subject: Fwd: [TowerTalk] WARNING: Enough on Texas Towers already
From: (
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 20:50:20 -0400 (EDT)
Forwarded message:
From: (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
To: <>
Date: 97-07-03 20:20:06 EDT

Steve... I was going to send this to the list and thought better of it.  I'm
sure this topic has run it course but I hope you will consider what I wrote

I believe this situation with Texas Towers has more than run it's course.
However, considering this supplier is probably the largest for the members
of this group... I think the information provided both pro and con are
worthwhile, to a point.  To say that nobody should discuss tower and antenna
suppliers in this forum is going too far.  It is pertinent to the topic.

Steve is the admin of this list.  I am not.  What he says, goes.  I'm just
voicing my opinion as a user of the list.

Bill, W4AN

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)