[TowerTalk] FWD: Note from Gerald at Texas Towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FWD: Note from Gerald at Texas Towers
From: (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 22:56:07 -0400 (EDT)
Gerald (owner of Texas Towers) sent me this private email.  His response
below is exactly what I expect from a vendor.  Nobody can be 100%, but I
expect them to be trying to achieve it.  I know I would be grateful to hear
that my company was screwing up if I didn't know it.  I'll bet Gerald turns
this in to a great thing for himself, Texas Towers, and us.

Bill, W4AN

To: <>
>Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 21:08:11 -0400 (EDT)
>Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: texas towers back order
>Thanks for your comments Bill. They are taken in the spirit given. I am
>slowly beginning to understand that customers expect more today than a few
>years ago and we need to adjust our methods to deliver. As competitors have
>gone away in the business I can see that a heavier responsibility is falling
>on me and the company to  work harder to take up the slack. At first I was
>frustrated by the negative comments about us on the reflector but I can see
>the possibility of turning this into a positive learning experience and
>actually benefit from some of the criticism. It is going to take a bit of
>time, though! Thanks again & 73 de Gerald, K5GW

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)