[TowerTalk] TowerTalk reflector archives

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk reflector archives
From: (Morel Grunberg)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 08:44:32 +0300
I have subscriptions to most of the ham reflectors on Internet
and I found that the TowerTalk reflector is one of the most
serious and interesting discussions forums . Less reflector
cops or "ego" issues as in other reflectors.

I don't know who is the owner/administrator of the reflector
but I wonder if the bulletins are keeped in an archive. They
are so many useful issues raised here that it's a pity to throw
them. I think it will be a good ideea to keep all the messages ,
(maybe sorted by issues, if possible), but I don't know what
are the practical and financial aspects of such thing.

73 de Morel, 4X1AD