[TowerTalk] TowerTalk reflector archives

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk reflector archives
From: (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 07:40:27 -0400 (EDT)
The admin of this list is K7LXC ( or

The owner of the box that this system runs on is myself and N5KO
(EX WN4KKN).

The content of this reflector is viewable at  Every message ever
posted to the reflector is here.  You can also use the search
engine at

As far as the content goes...  Well there are just some mighty
smart guys here.  I appreciate them also.

Bill, W4AN