[TowerTalk] Results - Rotor repair

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Results - Rotor repair
From: asim.zaidi@toraag.com (Zaidi, Asim)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:29:09 -0400
Hello folks,

Please accept my thanks for taking the trouble to respond to my
query regarding Rotor repairs. I was overwhelmed by the number
of responses and would like to thank the following for their opinions
and information.

AC6SL
VE3FU
Paul
K2JAS
K5IID
K6LL
W3AB
W4JH
K6SE
Lee Wical
K3SKE
K3OSX
Kf4HK

I thought it may benefit others looking for information therefore,
I am reproducing one of the comprehensive replies, with names
addresses and relevant info. (Thanks to K2JAS ..Roger)

1)
Norm's Rotor Service
5263 Agro Drive, Frederick, Maryland 21703
http://www.tiac.net/users/shiacawn/rotors/
Telephone: (301) 874-5885

2)
The Rotor Doctor (Craig)
7368 S.R. 105,  Pemberville, OH 43450
http://www.rotordoc.com
800-3ROTORS or 1-419-352-4465
Fax: (419) 353-2287

3)
Hy-Gain Telex...ask for Linda
8601 E. Cornhusker Hwy., Lincoln, NE, 68605
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hygain/amateurr.htm
402-465-7021

In addition, I would like to add, that these are the only 3 places
that are referanced, for Rotor repairs, by nearly 14 respondents.
As I have three rotors to be repaired, and there are 3 repair places
I suppose the rest need not be debated ....??

Thanks all,

Regards
de ve3xap - Asim