[TowerTalk] Galvanized ground rod connector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Galvanized ground rod connector
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 07:17:05 -0400
Cadweld's are the best way to go.  I'm not sure if they make the
inexpensive One-Shot's for EHS ground wire or not, but
last time I checked, RF Connection had them in their catalog, so you might
give them a call.  They advertise in QST and they are on the web.  Cadweld
is an exothermic welding system using a mold on the top of the rod.  It's
what our power company uses for
all below-ground substation grounding systems and I think most of the
commercial tower people use them as well.

73, Tyler K3MM

no9z@prairienet.org on 07/10/97 08:14:15 PM

Please respond to no9z@prairienet.org