[TowerTalk] TH11 over 2 El 40

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH11 over 2 El 40
From: nx7k@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (Wayne Bailey)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 03:52:17 +0000
I am installing a new tower, 45 G at 100 ft with a TH-11 to be mounted above
the tower and a 4 element 40 meter beam to be mounted on the same mast.  We
are planning about 12 ft separation and wonder if anyone has experience of
whether to mount the 40 on top or the TH-11 on top.  The 40 m beram is about
the same size as the Cushcraft 40-2CD and the TH-11 is a monster.  Any input
or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Please replyto me directly and I will post a synopsis to Towertalk.

73 de Wayne, NX7K