[TowerTalk] 8 wire rotor connectors??

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 8 wire rotor connectors??
From: (
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 11:38:05 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-14 01:24:39 EDT, (Steve Narducci)

<< A few years ago, I remember seeing someone advertising and weather-proofed
 8 conductor
 connectors made for rotor cables having a male and female end.
 I would like this for easily removing the rotor at a later date if ever
 (proabably will). Anything to help the job along at 100 ft.
 Anyone know where I could find such a creature?
 Thanks and 73's.....Steve.....NW9G

Amphenol makes a water proof type round connector with nine pins you can
surely find at any parts store.  HyGain was using them on the new rotors and
then change to a Jones plug, probably due to cost. Check with CATS, he
advertised one awhile back and probably still has them.
 Skip, KJ6Y
Communications Service Co.