[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Guy wire gnd clamps

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy wire gnd clamps
From: (D. Drake)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 97 19:45:01 EDT
I'm looking for a  galvanized guy wire ground clamp.  Similar to rohn pt # 
340028.  Does any one know of
something gud to use that I might get at a local electrical supply dist?  ( I 
don't want to call Texas Tower just
to order a few small clamps.)

I want to use a galvanized clamp that won't allow the copper ground wire to 
contact the guy wire directly. This way I won't get any galvanic corrosion of 
the zinc on the guy wire followed soon by rusting of the guy
wire and finally guy wire failure.

I'm certain Rohn buys their clamps from some company like Burndy or Thomas and 

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>