[TowerTalk] stacking antennas & Rohn specs

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] stacking antennas & Rohn specs
From: (
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 10:11:32 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-15 02:35:07 EDT, writes:

> Since I have addressed this before I will be brief:  on a 190ft rohn
>  45 i have 2 5 ele 20m - 44 ft boom es 3 4 ele on 26 ft booms; on a
>  rohn 25 180 ft i have 2  6 ele on 40 ft booms and 6 4 ele on 22 ft
>  on 10m i have 4 6 ele on 26 ft booms- on 40m full size 3 ele over
>  a klm 4 ele on a rohn 45 up 170 ft--- my point is simply to say
>  these towers will hold up much much much more than you would expect
>  with proper guying... no engineering-- i just keep adding antennas
      Two things:

      First, Bud, you live in one of the most benign wind spots in the
country - the whole state is only 70 MPH, the lowest rating given.

     Second, you don't always get a ticket each time you speed, do you?

     You've been lucky. My advice to other TowerTalkians with similar
aggressive tower plans? DON'T.

73,  Steve   K7LXC