I have the following safety belts for sale, all are unused and made
Miller Equipment, a top-quality supplier of fall protection
Quantities are limited, so it's first-come first-serve. When sizing
belt, keep in mind that you will probably be wearing some warm
clothing, so it's best to go a little bigger than smaller. Add $7
order for UPS shipping.
1) Body belt with saddle, (2) "D" rings on both the waist belt and
the seat belt. This is the ultimate in tower climbing belts,
allows you to use the secondary belt as a saddle when you're in
place to save your legs. $50 (Small, Large, no Medium)
2) Body belt with saddle, (2) "D" rings on just the waist belt.
This is similar to the above, except that only the waist belt
"D" rings, but still allows you to transfer some weight to your
rear end to save your legs. $45 (Small, Large, XL, no Medium)
3) Body belt with (2) "D" rings (Small only). $40
4) Tree trimmer belt, (2) "D" rings on the saddle but not on the
belt, 3" back pad. (Small, Large, no Medium). $50
5) Body belt with single "D" ring, twist-lock snap hook attached
to "D" ring allows a lot of flexibility in motion (such as in
construction work). removable 3" back pad. $20 (S, M, L)
6) Body belt, no "D" rings. Use with a lanyard (see below) for
bucket work, ladder climbing, roofing work, etc. $10 (S, M, L,
7) Single-snap webbing lanyards, use with the body belt above.
Snap on one end, loop on the other end. 8000 lb tensile
great as an extra safety strap for tower climbing, lift or
heavy items, pulling your truck out of the mud, etc. $10
single-snap, $15 for single-snap with shock absorber.
8) Body belt (made by Rose, model #502522), two straps attached to
waist belt with snap hooks on each end (one size fits all).
9) Shoulder harness, adjustable shoulder straps, double ply waist
strap, single "D" ring on back. $30 (Large only)
10) Full body harness, (2) shoulder "D" rings and (1) back "D"
ring. (Small, Large, XL, no medium). $45
11) Full body harness with (2) shoulder "D" rings (Small only).
12) Full body harness with (1) back "D" ring. (S, M, L). $45
13) Tool pouch with loops to attach to any belt. $7
73 and safe climbing!
-- Rich K1CC
FAQ on WWW: http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Administrative requests: towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com