[TowerTalk] 160 meter antenna

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160 meter antenna
From: (Flanders, Jim)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 14:56:51 -0500
  At home I have a considerable reference file for 160 meter antennas.
Some of the I have
actually tried.  Tonight I will email you some references.  The one that
has worked for
me on a small lot is a 80 meter horizontal full wave loop.  You feed the
coax shorted
at the bottom and a real good ground.  The best 160 meter antenna I ever
had was
my two meter beam (a Telerex ~32 ft spiralray at 90feet)  fed with RG
17U and grounded
at the base and the outer conductor went to the top of the guy wires.

Jim  Flanders W0OOG
Some mornings I wake up grouchy...and some mornings I just let her