[TowerTalk] Best Homeowners Insurance for Hams?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Best Homeowners Insurance for Hams?
From: (Nemecek, Joseph F.)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:21:12 -0500
Nelson, you might check with your Electrical Power company. KCP&L will
install surge protection at the meter and guarantee at replacement value
any electronics items that are damaged. I believe the cost is around
$4.95 per month plus tax. You may have something similar in your area.
Good luck!
Joe, K0JN