[TowerTalk] Stacking question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking question
From: (
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 18:57:53 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-23 16:53:44 EDT, (Johan Van de
Velde,ON4ANT) writes:

<< Hi there
 What would You consider to be a good stacking distance between a KT34XA
 and a 3el 40m ?
 How should they be mounted, same direction or 90 degrees offset
 Any feedback is welcome..
 Johan >>

Johan, I have my KT34XA about 13 ft above my KLM 3 el 40. No noticible
interaction at this distance.  I have stacked them closed together and you
will probably start to see an effect at about 8-10 ft.  I then added a Create
75-80 rotatable dipole between the two beams and saw quite a bit of
interaction on the Tribander. Turned the dipole 90 degrees and no more
interaction, and the dipole works just fine.
Skip, KJ6Y
Communications Service Co.