[TowerTalk] WX & Internet experts?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WX & Internet experts?
From: (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 15:55:50 -0400 (EDT)
I am very close to completing a remote control of my contest station in
the mountains.  I would like to know if anyone knows of a internet
location where I can get an image of recent lightning strikes?  I have
seen such images on our local TV station during the news.  This would
greatly aid me in deciding if it is OK to dial up the station or not.  I
will also have some long distance callers using the station from time to
time and would like to make sure they dont dial it up during a storm.

I will provide information on this project to everyone when it is

Bill, W4AN