[TowerTalk] rotating stacked yagis

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotating stacked yagis
From: ftbrady@cosmoslink.net (Frank T. Brady)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 13:07:17 -0700
Is there a mechanism that would permit me to rotate a yagi mounted down from
the top of the tower by somehow transferring the mast rotation to it?

In other words, imagine a 72ft tower with a long mast running down to the
50ft level or thereabouts.  A single prop pitch or equivalent rotator turns
the mast.  No problem turning a yagi mounted at the top of the mast (above
the tower top), but can I also rotate one or more other yagis mounted down
from the tower top x feet by converting the rotation of the mast somehow so
it will turn the 'side mounted' yagi too?

I give up trying to describe this - hope someone understands me <g>

Regards,
 Frank T. Brady - W0ECS