[TowerTalk] craig antenna systems

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] craig antenna systems
From: (Eric Davies)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:15:17 -0700
        I have an antenna tower, tubular crank up made by Craig Antenna Systems
out of Lawrence, Mass.  It has a nested Height of 80 inches and a extended
Height of 25 feet.  It is a 5 section tower with the top section having a
diameter of about 4 inches.  I don't know what the model number is because it
has worn off the data plate.  I am looking for any data on this tower.  Can
anyone help me with a manual, specs for support on this tower.  I would like to
place a hygain th6 on it but without the data I am at a stand still.

Eric KJ7NC