To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TOWERTALK HUMOR
From: (Bill Loviska)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:04:29 -0400
I opened a posting re: Dallas Morning Star and at first I thought I had
been SPAMed by some radical group. After reading the entire thing I saw
it was just more of that world famous 'TowerTalk Humor'. I had to
chuckle because the only two complaints I ever received were from
neighbors with  "Rush is Right" and "Don't blame me I voted Republican"
bumper stickers on their cars. Well I don't blame either of them, I just
look at the source. After all, when they get old enough to collect S.S.
I'll have spent it all on "radio stuff".

Keep up the good work, don't ya just love it?

Bill     N4RN