[TowerTalk] Proposed Tower Ordinance in Arizona

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Proposed Tower Ordinance in Arizona
From: w7on@quiltedham.com (Anderson)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 22:46:38 -0700
I thought the TT group would be interested in what is happening on a
proposed tower ordinance for Maricopa County Arizona, which contains
Phoenix.  The following is forwarded from the local DX reflector.  If you
are in central Arizona, please let your voice be heard.  If anyone has
timely comments, do not reply to me.  Instead, reply to those named at the
end of the message.

73,

George
W7ON