[TowerTalk] Size help (sq feet)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Size help (sq feet)
From: force12@interserv.com (force12@interserv.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 17:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
Good afternoon.

The information about the FORCE 12 C-4 is the following:

Boom length = 18'               Windload = 6.4 sqft
Turning Radius = 19.8'          Weight = 39#
Longest Element = 37' (40 mtr linear loaded dipole, mounted close to center)
Mast Torque @ 70 mph = <320 inch pounds
Two feedlines: one for 40, one for 20 through 10

The above is available on our web site for all antennas listed in the '97
brochure (about 80). We make >120 models and have all information including
structural models for elements, booms and the entire antenna.

Please inquire!

Have a good day and 73,
                        Tom, N6BT
                        Force 12 Antennas and Systems