[TowerTalk] ICE Filters

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ICE Filters
From: bryan@prodistributors.com (bryan edwards)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 08:27:49 -0500
        We use the ICE filters during our contest operations with
great success.  We started out with the individual band models and
found that they worked very well in virtually stopping all "crosstalk"
between stations operating on different bands.  While they work very
well, they are inconvenient because you have to change filters when
you change bands.

        Since the introduction of the "multi-band" model, we have
added two of these so that we can instantly change from band to
band.  These work with the same excellent performance, it would
be virtually impossible to do a multi-transmitter contest without them.

Bryan W5KFT