[TowerTalk] Buy Metal lathe

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Buy Metal lathe
From: SE060676@shellus.com (Effinger SH (Sam) @MSXSOPC)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:54:46 -0500
I am looking to buy a metal lathe but don't know much about
them....there are several imported ones to choose from but I don't known
what is what...
If anyone knows of a used one for sale please let me know or what
imported ones are worth looking at...price is a big item but I think i
want one with a
36'bed and able to handle a 12 round piece of metal..
I am looking in the local paper for a used one but as a last resort will
but a imported one new...

I ask the above question on this reflector because we make parts for
antennas
and would have the same needs...

Thanks for any help..

Sam k9sd