[TowerTalk] Connector insertion loss

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connector insertion loss
From: (Martin Gary)
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 21:00:08 -0400
I have used N connectors with the captive center pin for years now with
NO problems. I didn't know that they made them without that feature. I
have several runs of RG-214 at 130+ feet in length, and they have been
on the tower for about five years. No water... no opens... good SWR.

73 de Martin - N3HRT