[TowerTalk] Power Company Preforms

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Power Company Preforms
From: (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:38:24 -0400 (EDT)
I have used preforms and guy wire from the local EMC.  I noticed in a
recent message from K7LXC that some preforms he uses have two marks.  The
ones I have used have only one mark on them.  I am using them around
insulators and to date have had no failures.  I wonder if there are any
negative comments on using the EMC guy wire and preforms.  They sure are
the right price if you can buy them a box at a time.

Bill, W4AN