[TowerTalk] 204BA and big masts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 204BA and big masts
From: (
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:02:53 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-04 00:32:49 EDT, (Keith
Morehouse) writes:

<< building a standard, yet "old fashioned" square,
 thick and "wind load unfriendly" aluminum plate ?

if you don't wanna deal with making one of the above, try a visit to:

in addition to boom to mast and element to mast plates, Al WA4DRU also has
some very nice stainless u-bolts was cast seats....they are a joy to use and
look mucho professional....

His boom to mast plate accepts several size booms and masts....take a look at
his web page.

I am in no way related to this business, Al actually belongs to another radio
club, and his success is only in my best interest in that I plan on doing
business with them again due to satisfaction with my initial order of 2 years
ago...and hope he continues to offer them for a long time.

me again