[TowerTalk] Source of Galv. products?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source of Galv. products?
From: harrymue@juno.com (harrymue@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 20:22:33 CDT
Hi,

I have not used Rustoleum cold galv. but I have painted many items with
Rustoleum paint around the house including trailers, chairs, tables etc.
that have been out in the weather for as long as 10-15 years and have not
shown rust through the Rustoleum paint.
I have been reading this thread for a few days and wondered why no one
mentioned the Rustoleum line of paints.

CUL...Harry in Tulsa, Oklahoma (KC5TRB)