[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain
From: (Barry Kutner)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 23:05:31 +0000
On  5 Sep 97, Gary D Elliott <> wrote:

> For Roger  I am using
You have compuserve (extra R removed) misspelled.

> I am trying to see if parts are still available for older Hy-Gain antennas.
> Has the e-mail address changed or do I have them incorrect ?  Thanks
I just called them on the phone (402-467-5321) the other day to get a
replacement bolt for my T2X (the 5/16x4 inch SS bolt pinning the mast
to the rotor was found to be snapped (!) on a routine inspection
while I was repositioning a fixed 2 m Yagi). I asked for
customer service, spoke with Linda, who was kind enough to send the
bolt at no charge. A 2 minute phone call, costing 24 cents. Certainly
cost-effective! First time I've had to call Hygain for a replacement
part, and VERY pleasant to deal with.
73 Barry

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet:
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: