[TowerTalk] Modify a Pro 67B

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Modify a Pro 67B
From: (Gianni Biancofiore)
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 19:34:58 +0200
Hi everybody & thanks for reading,
here a triky question:
what can I expect from a Mosley Pro 67B if I increase the distance between
the two driven elements of, let's say, 10 inches ? Will it work properly or
not ?
The fact is that I need to change my guyed tower with a freestanding
supplyed with a hazer to get the bean down to ground (here wind blows
heavyly). I founded the freestanding at a very convenient price but it's 31
inches on each of its 4 sides and the distance between the 2 driven elements
of the Pro is 32, so....I need a litle bit more space to lower the beam.
I sent a fax with the question to the Mosley Corp. but didn't get any reply
(maybe it's too expensive for them to send back a fax to Italy !!!).
My best thanks for your attention
Gianni   IK5RQL
 Dr. Gianni Biancofiore
 U.T.I. Trapianti