[TowerTalk] Search for Lightning Protection Devices

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Search for Lightning Protection Devices
From: (Rick Mainhart)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 20:10:47 -0400
First, a word of thanks (thanks) for whoever mentioned the metacrawler
search engine ( Very nice tool.  I used it to
look for "Lightning Protection Institute", since I'd taken one of their
seminars a few years back (1988 or so).

Found 'em at I also found, with an on-line
catalog of devices including (no poems Roger, please) exothermic welding
supplies. There were several other firms, I chose one or two at random to
see what was of interest to hams in general ... and thought enought to
share them.

I figure this is partial repayment for all I've learned here (and yes,
Roger, your sense of humor DOES indeed play well here!).

73,  Rick