[TowerTalk] KT-34XA Balun

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT-34XA Balun
From: (Mike Walker)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 10:22:32 -0400
At 08:19 AM 9/9/97 -0400, wrote:
>I would like to know if anyone has used The Radio Works  B4-2KX balun on
>the KT-34XA in place of the KLM balun and what the results have been.
>I'm in the process of rebuilding my KT-34XA and I'm undecided as to which
>balun to use, I have one of each.
>John   K2SY

Hi John

We (Corbeil Contest Club-VA3SK) regularly use radio works current baluns,
and I just installed one the TH6 I just rebuilt and hauled up the tower on

I'd recommend it.

Mike VA3MW
Michael K. Walker                   Legato Systems (Canada) Inc.
Escalation Managment                     3390 South Service Road
(905) 637-4738                                    Burlington, ON                                    L7N 3J5