[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 SDX

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 SDX
From: (Dan Cisson)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 20:59:14 -0400
I installed a Yaesu G-2800SDX rotor for an individual today, and this is
the first time I have seen one, seen it operate, and was very impressed!
What I would like to know, is, what applications have you all put these
rotors to. Especially I want to know, have any of you pushed it over its
limits and its doing well, or not so well?? I have used prop pitches on
very large monobanders, and they are hard to find, and the one I have
went south on me, if you get my drift. So in closing, please respond
back to me, don't clutter the reflctor, and tell me the expierences
of the G-2800SDX....Thanks Dan N4GNR