[TowerTalk] Re: Yaesu G-2800 SDX

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Yaesu G-2800 SDX
From: (Jeff Singer)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 00:03:29 -0400
Dan -

I am using a G-2800SDX to rotate a KLM 40M4 (4-el 40 with 42' boom) and
a KT34-XA. Although it seems to turn more slowly than my '1000 did with
the 'XA and a Cush 40-2CD, it seems to be happy with no problems, except
of course you must use a stainless steel pin or the mast will turn on
its own. All Yaesu rotators suffer from this, and I am used to it.

I recommend it.

73 de Jeff K2KV