[TowerTalk] Monopole and stand alone towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Monopole and stand alone towers
From: (John Downing)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 21:44:03 -0700
Hi all,

Trey suggested that I post this request to the towertalk reflector so
here goes;

I'm interested in locating a few stand alone expandable towers.
Specifically, I'm looking for monopole type towers that use compressed
air or hydraulics to extend and that are suitable for HF yagis such as
a tribander sized antenna.  I've seen a few of these things around over
the years but now that I want one I don't have a clue where to locate
such a beast.  New or surplus is ok.  Your suggestions?

John W2NA / V31DX