[TowerTalk] disconnect plugs

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] disconnect plugs
From: (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:31:25 -0400 (EDT)
I just bought some 9 pin quick disconnects from RS Electronics like the
ones used on HyGain rotors.  You need the following:

66360-4         Female pins (50 in a bag)
66361-4         Male pins (50 in a bag)
206708-1        Male connector.
206705-2        Femail connector.
206966-1        Cable clamp

I bought 6 of each and the total cost was $67.60 or $5.63 per connector.
Seems a little high.  I think the CATS also sells this as a kit and
might be cheaper.  I needed quite a few of them and thought this place might
save me money.

RS Electronics is at 770-242-0520.  They also have a location in Michigan
with a 800 number but it isnt listed on this invoice.