[TowerTalk] disconnect plugs

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] disconnect plugs
From: (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 23:19:27 -0400 (EDT)
I use an 8-pin Jones plug and chassis socket to disconnect rotor wires at
window patch panel.  Sometimes I have to do a little fabrication on the in
line sockets to make them into chassis sockets, but it works and I only
need a few.  BTW, The WIREMAN sells a fine in-line 8-pin trailer type
plug/socket, but no chassis mount for that.  Still, starting over, I would
use a pigtail of thesegreat trailer type fittings instead of chassis Jones
because the Jones eventually wear out (faster than other).  K4VUD