[TowerTalk] YO files

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] YO files
From: (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:58:47 -0500 (CDT)

As some of you may recall I was going to put YO format
antenna files on a web page. Well I have added a few more
antennas to the list. I also changed the format so that you
should be able to save the files and import them into
your modeling program.

If you have an antenna design to share - please send it to me.

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."
K5TR                             -- Overheard at the TR-Log booth
512/416-7010                          at the Dayton Hamvention