[TowerTalk] Direct-burial coax choice?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Direct-burial coax choice?
From: (
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:23:54 -0400 (EDT)

<< What is my best choice for direct-burial 50-ohm coaxial feedlines? What
 half-inch jacketed hardlines?

>From painful experience, I will now only use coax and rotor cable from Cable
X-Perts that they label "UV-Resistand/Direct Burial." Since the MIL standard
for coax cable was decomissioned a number of years ago, buying coax is a real

I have also had great success with thier super-flex antenna wire and their
braided rope. They advertise in all the mags and have their own home page
with an on-line catalog.

73 and DX,

Tom Taormina, K5RC