[TowerTalk] T2X meter plate needed.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X meter plate needed.
From: mwalker@geronimo.Legato.COM (Mike Walker)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:41:31 -0400
At 10:14 PM 9/11/97 -0500, Steve Narducci wrote:
>After cleaning the reverse side of my hygain meter scale plate that has
>north as the
>center with window cleaner, I found out that I wiped out the lettering.
>Anyone got one of these plates out of a non-working rotor control box they
>would not
>mind parting with.  Must have north as center and be readable as mine is not.
>Thanks so much and 73's.....Steve....NW9G

Give Hy-Gain a call and ask for Linda.  She might even send you a new one
for free.

They aren't very expensive (if you have to buy it) and you'll have a new
one in a couple of days.

I order from them all the time.

p.s.  If you don't have the phone number, let me know
Michael K. Walker                   Legato Systems (Canada) Inc.
Escalation Managment                     3390 South Service Road
(905) 637-4738                                    Burlington, ON                                    L7N 3J5