[TowerTalk] Where can I find a manual for HAM IV rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Where can I find a manual for HAM IV rotor
From: millerte@ucarb.com (Miller TE (Tom))
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:04:17 -0500
I just took my rotor down for repair and discovered that I can't find my
manual.  This is the CDE Ham IV rotor.  Mfg date says 1981.  Been up a
few years.  The only problem is the indicator does not track well.
Rotor moves find but the indicator will stick and then jump.  I had the
top off and see how it works.  I sprayed some radio shack contact
cleaner but didn't fix it.  Maybe I need to bend the contact down a
little to give more tension on the wirewound resistor on the top of the
rotor.

Any ideas on how to fix it or where I can find a manual.

Thanks,

Tom Miller
WB8ICT