[TowerTalk] Small Yagi Ideas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Small Yagi Ideas
From: (David O. Hachadorian)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 12:15:27 EDT
On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:31:02 -0400 (EDT) writes:

>The TH2 is a real performer. W7EJ was on Sable island some
>years ago and it was the best antenna they had.

I remember a QST article that N6NB wrote many years ago. He
ran around Southern California with a TH-2 on a mobile
tower doing gain and f/b measurements on different stations
with big beams. Although the TH-2 was just a reference antenna,
he did measure its gain and f/b, and I remember him commenting
on how well the numbers came out.

That would be a fun article to re-read. If anybody comes up with
a reference for it, pse post it. Thanks.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL