[TowerTalk] KA1CLX tower update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KA1CLX tower update
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 05:08:39 -0400
Hi Bob and all, NEVER NEVER weld structural rebar cages together-the heat
changes the characteristics of the rebar, if it was to fail,it would fail
around the area of the weld. Rebar is meant to be tied with wire, there is
even a tool to twist it automatically-I'm borrowing one from a buddy today.
Saves the wrists you know.:) (partially lazy too)
73,
Scott