[TowerTalk] QST contest listing error

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] QST contest listing error
From: (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:53:33 -0400 (EDT)
Could u help me in posting this message on the contest forums:
The October 1997 QST listings of results of the 1997 ARRL DX Contest Phone
is in error by listing K4VUD as multi-multi.  KF4EJU and I operated with
one transmitter and two operators=  multi op, single transmitter, which
with our 951,039 score would place us fourth overall (above NC6M and below
NE3F) in W/VE Multi-op/single xmitter.
An especially painful error because this was KF4EJU's first contest and a
successful effort to "create a new contester."
Thanks for setting the record straight.  K4VUD